Rated with 5 stars
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
on Google, Facebook, Viator and Tripadvisor!
Hundreds of guided routes in our large
Selection of hikes and mountain tours
or individually planned for you!
Vienna as starting point
Private hiking tours
already starting from one participant
Experienced hiking guide for wonderful hikes and challenging mountain tours in the greater Vienna area
Our tours range from simple walks in the green belt of Vienna over hiking in the Vienna Woods to extensive mountain tours in the Lower Austrian and Styrian Alps.
The routes we have offered have been personally undertaken in recent years to plan the most beautiful routes. We value scenic beauty and special features, as well as cultural and historical landmarks. For the most part, we have designed circular walks for you, which are mostly designed to be physically gentle.
The wide range of hikes and mountain tours is equally interesting for beginners to the advanced. We inform you from the beginning about the requirements of a tour on our website and are always available for further information.
Hiking near Vienna
We Viennese find our way in our urban jungle well. We love living in our city and love the opportunities it offers. Nevertheless, an original need to seek a natural environment, to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and to collect new energy remains.
Already at the gates of Vienna, there are various possibilities to encounter unique landscapes and diverse habitats. Viennese hiking presents you a grandiose selection of adventurous hiking and mountain tours ...
Whether you only need a companion, if you want advice and tips from time to time or if you are looking for intensive coaching, you decide for yourself. We do not cling to this, but we are always happy to advise you and with pleasure. You benefit from our experience of more than 30 years.
Come with us into nature, let it affect you and experience an adventure.
- Our hiking offer has been available to you since May 15th again. The legal provisions are to be observed on your own responsibility!
- A distance of at least one meter must always be kept from people who do not live in the same household. We recommend taking a larger distance when hiking. In closed public spaces (train stations, etc.) and in public transport (subway, etc.), a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose must also be worn.
- In the case of a carpool, a mechanical protective device covering the mouth and nose must be worn and in each row of seats, including the driver, only two people may be carried.
- This results in the following additional requirements or restrictions:
- There will be no physical contact, shaking hands or so is unfortunately not possible.
- We can only transport a maximum of 3 people to the meeting point!
- Before getting into our vehicle (for privately guided hikes), which we disinfect before the journey, please disinfect your hands too.
- Every guest has to bring face masks for their own needs and, if possible, a little bottle of hand disinfection.
- The opening times and capacities of mountain huts and inns may be restricted and may differ from the usual offer. We will inform you as well as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to welcome you soon!
If you want to book a tour within the next 7 days, please send us an inquiry by e-mail!
... include a walking time of around 2 hours.
... last between 2 and 4 hours.
... are defined as 5 or more hours of walking time.
... assigns tours to a thematic focus.
... offers information for your tailor-made hiking offer.
Hiking for companies
... informs about our services as a hiking guide for companies.
Hiking for singles
...from Vienna. Visit our website!
...help you to give away hiking pleasures to your loved ones.
... privately rented via AirBnB.